Rates (Per Room Per Night)
Tea / Monsoon Season
till 16th May 2018 to 30th Sep 2018
01st Oct 2018 to 15th May 2019
Extra person -
5-17 years- INR 3,200/- per night/per person.
18 & above – INR 5,500/- per night/per person.
Below 5 years – Complimentary
Silver tips are delicate and immature buds plucked during the first flush that result in the delicate bouquet of orthodox liquor. Silver Tips, formerly the Dr. Sahib’s bungalow is also a popular brand of tea set in a 1,200 plus square meter compound.
A long driveway down one side of the beautiful kept lawn leads to an extended front verandah, screened for comfort, where guests can enjoy a cup of early morning chai while listening to the soothing sound of a water fountain splashing gently in the background. The verandah opens onto the lounge and dining areas, decorated with elephant prints, silk wall hangings, blue and white china figurines, vases and tea pots, behind which is a spacious kitchen.
Silver Tips has 3 bedrooms, 1 with a large king size bed, the others twin bedded, all with air conditioning, ceiling fans, heaters and en suite bathrooms with showers.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- AC Rooms and Heater
- Common Veranda
- Garden View
- Private Bath Room – Hot and Cold Water
Optionals (On Request)
- Laundry Service
- Hair Dryer
- Sewing Kit
- Shoe Polishing
- First Aid Box
Terms & Conditions
- Tariff is valid until 15th May 2019
- The rates are in Indian Rupees
- Inclusive of 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and all applicable government taxes (GST).
- Extra Person rates is inclusive of 1 Mattress, 3 Meals and taxes.
- The tariff rates may undergo changes due to change in Government taxes
- We are unable to provide discount/refunds for any meals that are not taken by the guests.
- We accept major credit/debit cards. Transacation charge are applicable
- Transfers from/to Guwahati/Tezpur Airport can be arranged on prior request. (Specify time? 24hours in advance?)
- Discounts are not applicable for Extra person.
- Side excursions, transport, drinks, meals taken outside Wild Mahseer will be charged extra.
- Check in - 12 pm - Check out - 10 am.
- If the room is not vacated by this time, the customer may be subject to another night’s charge.
- We do not accept check-in between 8 pm – 08 am.
- An earlier check-in can be arranged if your reserved room is not occupied on the night before your arrival, feel free to ask.
First Flush is the common dining area. The multi-cuisine kitchen specialises in local Anglo-Indian food on a fixed Menu basis.
- Breakfast – 7:30 am to 09:30 am
- Lunch – 01:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Evening Tea/Snack – 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Dinner – 07:30 pm to 09:30 pm
We regret that we cannot extend meal-timings, but in extreme circumstances, due to travel logistics, we will endeavour to serve you a Soup and Sandwich for lunch on arrival after 2:30pm
Indian residents to carry a valid proof of identity at the time of check in. The proof of identity can either be the guest's driving license, passport or voter's card.
Foreign Nationals (i.e. Non-Indian Passport holders, including OCI and NRI holders) only passports are accepted.