Nameri National Park
The Nameri National Park of 200 sq. kms. area is located in the Sonitpur district, bordering Arunachal Pradesh and it is also the core area of Nameri Tiger Reserve (344 Sq. Km.). One can enjoy rafting in the Jia Bhoroli river in the south-western boundary.
Langur, Dhole, Sloth Bear, Burmese ferret Badger, Binturong etc.
Range Officer, Nameri Wildlife Range, Potasali (Assam), Tel.-03714-270558(O).
- About Wild Mahseer
- Things to Do
- On Property & Nearby
- Wild Life & Adventure
- Culture & Site Seeing
- Food for Thought
- Useful Info
- Guest Comments
- About Assam
- Aamir Khans Visit to Wild Mahseer
- Harley Davidson Club Members Came for Lunch to Wild Mahseer
- Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia at Balipara Foundation and Wild Mahseer
- Dr.Stiglitz's Assam Visit Photos
- The United States Embassy
- Far Horizon India`s Guests visit
- Visit of Paban Singh Ghatowar
- Guest Letter of Appreciation
- Turn Back Time